Friday, April 25, 2014

Your own great achievement!

We really do not know what we are capable of until we push ourselves beyond our self imposed limitations. We limit ourselves each day. I limited myself for more than one reason.  I believed in creating a life full of contentment, but there remained a part of me that knew doing the same thing I had been doing for 12 years was taking me farther from a life I wanted and right into one I was beginning to resent. I left that life and dove into the unknown, best thing I ever did. I found what I lacked which was inspiration, appreciation of myself and what I am capable of, and a deeply imbedded love for yoga and how it makes me a better version of myself.
It starts now. I am going to share the experiences this new direction leads me to. I imagine you will all play a part in this endeavour just as you play a part in my life. I hope to inspire, help you appreciate you as you are and what you are capable of...and beyond
Yogash chitta vritti nirodaha
Yoga is the dissolution of the self defeating & self limiting patterns of our mind.
Om shanti- amen peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment