Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

now 53 minutes into this new year, this arbitrary end or beginning that is really just today, another day, Thursday, but different for some reason. once the clock strikes 12, we go back to or we become someone that we couldn't just be yesterday, because it just wasn't the right time, we just weren't quite ready to somewhat commit to not really committing to conform to who we have conditioned ourselves to believe we need to become to be who we need to be to be someone in this LIFE.

now 59 minutes in, I am doing something new, being someone different than I was yesterday,  I am writing to publish and I have hopes to do this more often. I write because what I write helps me figure out who I am. when the words are in line I understand more than I could ever say to anyone and in reality, I don't need to be understood by anyone as much as I need to understand myself, so I write, and I will do more from now on, or really , I have been for a few months now, bringing back my essence, my creative nature that sets me apart. my mind, my soul. not my skin, not my hair, others are this shade with these curls, but no others words can take the curve of these ones...

it's been one hour and ten minutes...1:11am...ano Nuevo

ano Nuevo

feliz ano nuevo

No comments:

Post a Comment